Independent Oncology Policy Grant Program
Grant Request Announcement | MSD Oncology is extending an open request to the German research community to submit proposals for the MSD Oncology Independent Policy Grant Program. The Policy Grant Program aims to establish a global community of health policy researchers driving evidence-based and forward-looking health policy recommendations that will improve health outcomes for cancer patients.
The grant will provide funding for health policy projects and will create opportunities to encourage dialogue and dissemination of findings as they relate to access to cancer care. Prospective applicants should note that the focus of this grant program is on health policy – in other words: government legislation, regulation, programs and actions related to cancer. This program will not consider grants for research focused on specific clinical therapies or the outcomes associated with such therapies.
To be eligible for selection for this grant, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Submit a research proposal for review no later than 24 September 2018
- Be affiliated with a not-for-profit entity
- Have a proven track record in research in the cancer space
- Have experience working in and researching health policy
- Demonstrate ability to publish a quality, peer-reviewed publication within one year
If you are interested in learning more about this grant or to receive the formal request for grant applications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also send all questions or comments to email@example.com.