Grants Program Consultation Announcement
Announcement | MSD Oncology is extending an open invitation to the German research community to participate in an informal, virtual consultation in August to inform the development of an unrestricted grant request. This grant request, which will be issued publicly, will be for research projects aimed at analyzing German policy and health system readiness to deliver sustainable and innovative cancer care.
Prior to the consultation, MSD will provide a research summary to all participants, which describes key research that has been conducted to date on this topic. During the open consultation, local academics will discuss the current research and provide feedback on what additional research is needed to support policy change to maximize the potential of cancer innovation. This feedback will be incorporated into the final unrestricted grant request.
To be eligible for participation in the open consultation, researchers and research teams must meet the following selection criteria:
- Come from an accredited local and/or regional academic institution
- Have a proven track record in research in the cancer space
- Have experience working in and researching health policy
- Demonstrate ability to publish a quality, peer-reviewed publication within one year
All participants will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement with MSD.
If you would like to participate, please send a brief, one-page response to email@example.com by Wednesday 15 August 2018.
This response should describe your interest in the program and your ability to meet the above selection criteria. Please also send all questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.*
* RABIN MARTIN is a strategy consulting firm and authorized by MSD to do the organizational support for the Grant Program